Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP. The BEST steak I've ever had was Sous Vide Steak from my Instant Pot Ultra. This is no lie, my friend. Of course, you don't need an Instant Pot to cook Sous Vide Steak.
Great recipe for Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP. Trying this with steak for the first time, and it is so easy, and so much flavor gets added to the steak, and it's perfectly done. When the steak had been in for it's one hour, the wife said she was busy. You can have Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP
- It’s 3/4-1 inch of thick ribeye steak.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of dried minced garlic or minced onion.
- You need 4 ears of corn-on-the-cob.
If you have ordered a steak at a restaurant, it was most likely cooked using sous vide techniques. Sous Vide is French for "under vacumm," meaning that raw food is put into a food safe plastic bag or pouch, and placed into a container with accurate, temperature controlled water. Best Sous Vide Steak in Instant Pot When cooking with the Instant Pot Max family, please refer to the MAX tab.
Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP instructions
- Fill instant pot liner to half way mark (do not exceed max), set to sous vide at the temp you want. Start it..
- Season steak with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Place steak in a zip lock bag, remove as much air as possible, place in water. Leave in water 1 hour..
- When time is up, remove from water.
- Turn off your IP, remove water from liner, put 1 cup water back in and the trivet. Add corn-on-the-cob.
- Set lid for pressure cooking. Set IP for high pressure, 6 minutes. Let it do it's thing..
- Place a skillet (cast iron is the best, but not required) on high heat. Remove steak from bag, Pat dry for a great sear..
- Add a little oil to skillet when it is very hot. Oil should smoke after a few seconds. Sear steak, 30 seconds to no more than 1 minute per side..
- Quick release pressure when cook time is up. Remove corn, carefully, they are very hot..
- Inside of steak.
The Cooking Time Tables are meant to be used as guidelines. Instant Pot Sous Vide Steak Sous Vide means "Under Vacuum" in French. The sous vide cooking method consists of sealing your food in an air tight bag and then cooking it in water that is kept at the desired temperature of the finished food. If you thought sous vide for just for the pros, you'll never be happier to be proven wrong. The Instant Pot® Duo™ Evo Plus brings restaurant-quality flavor and perfection to your own kitchen.