Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad. Perfect for cold lunches or summer cookouts! In a large bowl, combine the curry powder, salt, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
Whole grain pasta is tossed with crisp, fresh vegetables and a creamy Thai curry-inspired dressing. Mix in the Vegenaise with the curry powder into the salad. Cook the pasta screws as per the packet instructions and set aside to cool. You can have Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Elbow Pasta made from Chickpeas 8 ounce package.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium size.
- You need 4 of Mini-sweet bell peppers Organic.
- It’s 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fresh Ginger about.
- It’s handful of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Madras Curry Powder Swad brand.
- You need of Original Vegenaise Follow Your Heart Brand.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Heat the half of the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the green pepper and the onion and fry until softened but not browned. Drain, then cool under the cold tap. Meanwhile, mix the mayo, curry paste, yogurt, lemon juice, chutney and sultanas with plenty of seasoning.
Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare chickpea pasta as directed. Bring water to boil. Add pasta, bring to medium heat, cook 8-10 minutes. Strain, rinse with cold water..
- Chop onion, peppers, jalapeño, fresh ginger cilantro..
- Add to pasta..
- Mix madras Curry powder, about 3 tablespoons to cup of Vegenaise or more to taste in a cup or bowl..
- Mix in the Vegenaise with the curry powder into the salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve cold and Enjoy!.
Add the pasta, coriander, cucumber and celery, and toss everything together to coat in the curried mayonnaise. Pack into a container or bowl. Lastly, I topped it with the dressing and enjoyed every bite of this salad. Even Rohit, who is not a salad or a pasta person enjoyed this Thai Curry Pasta Salad for his meal and couldn't stop praising it. Enjoy this Coconut Curry Pasta Salad with carrots, red cabbage, and vegan aioli.