Fish Fillet with rosemary.
You can cook Fish Fillet with rosemary using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Fillet with rosemary
- You need 1 lb of fish fillet.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need of each 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of i clove garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pitted olives.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Fish Fillet with rosemary step by step
- Season the fish lightly dredge with flour..
- Heat medium non stick pan over medium high heat until pan is hot. add olive oil, place fish and cook for 2 mins both sides. reduce heat of necessary to prevent browning..
- Make room on the side of the pan, add garlic then cook for 20 secs, then add wine, olives and rosemary then mix then around. about 2 mins when wine is reduce. swirl butter into the sause.. then serve…