Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Ground pork, beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, kangaroo, emu, ostrich, there are really no restrictions here. The only thing to keep in mind is the obvious cooking times for each meat, like chicken cooks much quicker than mutton. This recipe for Indian masala kheema, or meat mince, can be made with any meat you prefer—chicken, lamb, pork, goat meat, or any combination such as minced pork and veal—but has become synonymous with lamb as this is a pantry staple in India.
Add the garlic, ginger, Serrano pepper and spices to the pot. Tomato Keema Curry – Minced Beef Curry. It isn't very often you see a curry made with minced beef. You can cook Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- You need Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- You need 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s leaves of Few coriander.
Most use lamb, chicken or some sort of seafood and the few that use beef tend to use stewing beef or steak strips. The fact that this Pakistani curry is made with minced beef means that it can be made very quickly and fairly cheaply too. Keema (aka kheema or qeema) is a flavorful minced meat (beef or lamb) dish said to have originated in Persia but extremely popular in the Indian sub-continent. Keema masala for Parottas and Chapathis
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
Kothu Kari Gravy in Tamil This Video shows how to make Keema masala which goes well with Parottas, Chapathis and rotis. This Masala can also be used as. A delicious quick and easy Lamb Keema recipe. This minced lamb curry is perfect for midweek meals. This recipe for keema is one of the tastiest and easiest lamb mince recipes you will ever make.