dinner nachos. We've all been there, am I Nachos have it all: protein, carbs, veggies, and—the most important thing—cheese! Dinner Nachos has been my answer. Super fast, feeds a lot, gets rid of leftovers and uses food usually on hand.
I think nachos are one of the greatest food inventions. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible! Fully Loaded Nachos With BUSH'S Honey Chipotle Grillin' Beans. You can have dinner nachos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of dinner nachos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of spicy taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans with jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 bag of of desired chips.
- It’s 1 can of nacho cheese sause with jalapenos.
- You need 1 of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of whole jalapenos.
Have made this a couple times. I leave out the salsa because my family does not like. Check out these Zucchini Nachos, Bell Pepper Nachos, or Cauliflower Nachos—they're all great substitutes! Nachos are baked, but the corn chips used in them are usually fried.
dinner nachos step by step
- heat skillet brown ground beef, add red enchilada sauce and water, mix in taco seasoning, let simmer, add beans undrained, add salt and pepper, simmer until desired thickness..
- slice whole jalapenos.
- heat nacho cheese in saucepan, remove from heat, add sliced jalapenos..
- dice tomatoes, shred lettuce if not preshredded..
- put chips on plate, pour on meat topping, pour on nacho cheese, add lettuce tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and extra jalapenos if desired. enjoy.
Dinner nachos typically include whatever leftovers I've got in the fridge, like grilled chicken, roasted Pop the tray into the oven to broil until hot and bubbly. If I'm entertaining, I fill the dinner table with. Move over, pizza and popcorn—nachos are the new official couch food of movie nights across Canada. By Julie Van Rosendaal, Dinner With Julie. Make these delicious and easy Shredded Chicken Nachos any night of the week!