Pesto Salsa Bruschetta. For the salsa verde: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse together the kale and garlic until roughly chopped. Arrange bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with tomatoes and cheese.
Traditionally, pestos are made with basil and pine nuts. Elki's Asparagus Pesto, however, is a nut-free pesto that blends succulent, sun-ripened asparagus with salty, nutty Grana Padano cheese and a special blend of spices for a pesto spread that brings a lighter spin to this Mediterranean-inspired treat. The difference between bruschettas and crostini is the bread used. You can have Pesto Salsa Bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Salsa Bruschetta
- You need 1 of whole wheat french baguette.
- You need 1/4 of th cup pesto.
- It’s 1/8 of th cup tomato salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of blanched broccoli.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Bruschetta, from the Italian word "bruscare" meaning "to roast over coals" is made by toasting whole, wide slices of a rustic Italian or sourdough type bread. Crostini are sliced and toasted from a smaller, round, finer-textured bread, more like a white bread baguette. Spread the green pesto evenly over the bread; place on a baking tray. Spoon the tomato mixture on each slice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Pesto Salsa Bruschetta step by step
- Cut the whole wheat french baguette into medium thick slices and lightly toast them on tawa or oven..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the toasted bread and keep them aside..
- Mix the blanched broccoli with pesto & add black pepper to it & place it on half side of the baguette slice, and top the rest half with salsa. Serve with tea/coffee..
Check out my homemade vegan sos free, oil free basil pesto and bruschetta. Smoked salmon bruschetta is really easy to make, but with a delicious results. It's one of those things that looks and tastes more impressive than the effort, which is always a good thing if you have guests, in my mind. The flavors are fresh and tasty, without anything too dominant. I hope you'll enjoy it too.