Deviled eggs and broccoli. Remove yolk from each egg and place yolk in a separate bowl. To the yolks add mayo, sour cream, red pepper, broccoli, carrots and ranch seasoning. How to cook Deviled Egg Cauliflower Salad Cut the boiled eggs in half, remove yolks and rough chop the whites.
Scoop out yolks and mash together with the cut off whites. Blend in mayonnaise, mustard, onion salt, and pepper. Arrange eggs and broccoli on a platter. You can have Deviled eggs and broccoli using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled eggs and broccoli
- Prepare of —Broccoli ———.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of —eggs———.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of water to boil eggs.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of large stuffed green olives.
- You need of chopped green olives.
- It’s of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s of ground paprika.
- You need of salt for boiled egg whites.
- Prepare of ground paprika for boiled egg whites.
Deviled eggs can be made so many ways. We have a few different recipes we like. This one has what we call our secret ingredient. this recipe came about when we were making our special egg salad one day and thought how delicious cream cheese would be in deviled eggs too. The cream cheese will give you a creamy subtle taste to your eggs.
Deviled eggs and broccoli step by step
- Boil the eggs 10 minutes, and peel let cool.
- Steam the broccoli add the salt.
- Slice the eggs in half.
- Carefully remove the yokes to a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, relish, chopped olives, and paprika.
- Add salt and paprika to the boiled egg whites..
- Add the yoke mixture to the egg whites. Add whole olive to top of deviled eggs. Arrange the eggs atop the broccoli.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
How to make Greek yogurt deviled eggs. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Here are the basic steps: Start by cutting each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks into a small bowl, and arrange the whites on a serving plate. Use a fork to mash the egg yolks, then mix the remaining ingredients into them.