Vegan friendly pumpkin cupcakes. This vegan pumpkin cupcakes recipe with pumpkin spice frosting is so tasty and sweet! You'll love how fluffy these vegan pumpkin spice cupcakes are and will solve any sweet cravings you or the household may have. Pumpkin cupcakes deserve their own spotlight, right?
Mix sugar, oil, vegan mayonnaise, and pumpkin purée in an electric mixer, or use a hand mixer. These amazing cupcakes deserved an upgrade!] I first made pumpkin cupcakes with cream This updated recipe tastes almost like pumpkin pie in cupcake form – a lot of fabulous I swap the eggs for flaxseed eggs to make it vegan-friendly and it still worked. These easy pumpkin cupcakes are the BEST pumpkin cupcake recipe you will ever find, thanks to the addition of one very important Once you see how easy they are to make, and how absolutely delicious they taste, you'll never want to buy a boxed cake mix again. You can have Vegan friendly pumpkin cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan friendly pumpkin cupcakes
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 packages of sugar free instant pudding (vanilla or butterscotch).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 can of pureed pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ginger puree.
- It’s 3/4 cup of nondairy milk (almond, extra light coconut, soy, etc).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar substitute.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar substitute(measuring like for like with sugar).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil or vegan butter.
This pumpkin cupcake recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, and makes a delicious vegan cupcake that everyone will love. These are some of my absolute favorite vegan cupcakes–the pumpkin keeps them moist without making them dense, and the fall. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving or anytime you These cupcakes are delicious naked, without frosting, but I thought creating a pumpkin spiced cream cheese frosting would be. Before I get into the vegan pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing, I've got to talk about Halloween and Weight Loss Wednesday.
Vegan friendly pumpkin cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a separate bowl whisk together ground flaxseed and water. set aside for mixture to thicken. In another separate bowl stir together flour, pudding mix, spices, salt, and baking powder and soda. set aside as well..
- In a mixer, blend together oil , sugar substitute, and brown sugar. after 2 mintues, add pumpkin, ginger, applesauce, and flaxseed mixture..
- add flour mixture alternatively with milk substitute to blender. pour into 2 greased/lined cupcake pans, filling each cup 2/3 – 3/4 full. bake for approximately 20 minutes. allow to cool before serving..
Halloween is tomorrow and I am yet again totally unprepared. I'm terrible at making costumes and dressing up. These cupcakes are the perfect thing to bake if you want your place to smell like pumpkin and warm spices! Get thousands of vegan, allergy-friendly recipes in the palm of your hands today! Pumpkin, chocolate chips, and cinnamon glaze come together for the perfect Halloween combination that will satisfy any sweet tooth.