Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. The ingredients are quite simple: a squash, an apple, an onion, and carrots. A little bit of tartness from the green apple balances the sweetness of the squash, with some heat added by chili powder. This is one of my favorites.
This paleo butternut squash soup is a rich, creamy comfort food that's often loaded with milk or heavy cream and butter. Our version of this tasty treat uses While ghee (or clarified butter) is still a dairy product, some people find it easier to digest than butter because the proteins (casein and whey) and. Easily made in your crockpot, instant pot or on the stove! You can have Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno
- Prepare 6 cup of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno, seeded.
- You need 6 oz of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika, smoked.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
This easy healthy butternut squash soup recipe is a staple in our home during the fall. Made with only a few ingredients – it's quick to make and so. It's made simple and fast in the Instant Pot for a quick healthy comforting meal. After years of canned soups as a kid I just had a bad association with soups.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno step by step
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours..
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor..
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe.
Salty, flavorless, and all around boring – does this sound familiar. It is the most delicious butternut squash soup I have EVER had. And I've had a lot of butternut squash soup recipes. One of my favorite things about this paleo roasted butternut squash soup recipe is that the oven does all the work for you! And I barely have to do any chopping.