Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices and broth and brown sugar. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. Place the beef stew meat, beef broth, can roasted tomatoes, diced green pepper, diced onion, chopped garlic, bay leaves, salt and pepper and Mrs. The best vegetable beef soup I have ever had. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- It’s pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
It is very hearty and filling, but very low in fat and good for you. It cooks all day in the crockpot, so you have very little work to do. Enjoy it as much as I do! I prefer to use fresh green beans in the soup, but if you want to use frozen that is fine.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup The Meat. Cut your own for a roast or just be lazy and buy it pre-cut. If you do the pre-cut, check it a little for anything that might need to be trimmed. This crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy soup recipe — loaded with chunks of tender beef and lots of veggies! Perfect for your weekend meal prep and freezer friendly.