Quick dhokla. These quick poha dhoklas also make a good tiffin option since they do not need reheating. Since this is a quick poha dhokla recipe, it does not require fermentation. Hi viewers, I made this for learning food recipes veg and non veg, so food lovers don't forget to subscribe my channel and ask question for any recipe in.
Dhokla is one of the specialities of Gujarati cuisine and is enjoyed as a snack. This dhokla recipe is a quick and easy one that is delicious as well as healthy! Khaman dhokla recipe with step by step photos. You can have Quick dhokla using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick dhokla
- You need 1 cup of gramflour.
- It’s Half of cup curd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 packet of fruit salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of sliced green chilli.
- You need 1 of small sliced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
Khaman dhokla or khaman as its called is a Of course, preparing quick khaman dhokla in the microwave is super easy, instant. Link. ▶️ listen) Doshi is a League of Legends esports player, currently top laner for TSM Academy. Chana Dal Dhokla Recipe with step by step pics. Chana Dal Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of rice, chana dal and curd..
Quick dhokla step by step
- Mix gramflour+curd+ginger+salt+red chilli powder+turmeric+chaat masala.whisk well by adding small amounts of water.
- Now take a broad pan and put water 1 glass for steam and set a stand inside and make space for dhokla bowl to set.
- No lumps should be there in mixture. add fruit salt in the end now need to whisk just mix well.
- Quickly Grease the bowl in which you want to make dhokla and pour the mixture into it and set it inside pan..
- Cover the utensil and let's stay on very low flame.
- Other hand take a small tadka pan and roast cumin seeds+mustard seeds+green chilli +onion.add pinch of salt,black pepper,red pepper,turmeric and 2 tablespoon ketchup.
- Add 1 cup water and stir well until it thickens.keep it aside.now check by toothpick that dhokla is ready or not.take out from pan and let it cool down for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now cut it into pieces and mix it tadka.it looks complicated recipe but it's so easy and so delicious.
- Enjoy stay safe stay healthy.
How to make Khaman Dhokla-Fermented gram flour and yogurt batter steamed, cut into cakes and tempered with mustard seeds and topped with fresh coriander and grated coconut. Hi Supermoms, 'Dhokla' is a Gujarati Speciality dish that is made from fermented lentil batter or rice. Instant Khaman Dhokla is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. A mouth-watering and nutritious Gujarati snack that's healthy and vegan! Dhoklas are prepared with chickpea flour.