You can have Pork Ginataan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Ginataan
- You need of Pork belly (adobo cut).
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fish sauce.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut cream.
Pork Ginataan instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion, minced garlic and ginger (cut into thin strips).
- Cut the pork belly into bite size then add to the pan. Cook until meat turns light brown.
- Add coconut milk and coconut cream and let it simmer.
- Add black pepper and 3 tbsp of fish sauce. Let mixture simmer until meat becomes tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the spinach. Let the mixture stay in low heat for another 10mins.