Rib Steak done Sous Vide. You will not achieve the exact same sear. Flag-waving sous vide zealots may claim otherwise, but the rapid sear you achieve after cooking sous vide will not be as thick or crusty as the sear you get from a traditional cooking method. Sous vide is the ideal way to cook steak for perfectly even edge-to-edge cooking with foolproof results.
Perfect Rib-eye steak using a Sous Vide Machine and then Finishing it off on the BBQ. By slowly bringing the steak to temperature and finishing it off with a hot sear over some Charcoal you can't mess it up! Using this technique you get a steak cooked perfectly from edge to edge. You can cook Rib Steak done Sous Vide using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rib Steak done Sous Vide
- It’s 2 of Rib Steaks (cut 1 1/2 thick).
- Prepare of (Steak bag 1).
- You need 1/3 cup of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of (Steak bag 2).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Luke Holder serves up a sous vide rib-eye steak recipe, poached in a generous lump of Café de Paris butter before searing in a hot pan for a caramelised exterior. Served with some simple broccoli, this is a steak dish to remember. These Ribeye Steak were cooked to perfection on this sous vide cook. On YouTube you get to know many great people that makes videos and you become good friends with them.
Rib Steak done Sous Vide instructions
- Place the first steak, soya sauce, Worcestershire, lemon juice , and garlic powder into a vacuum seal bag. Seal. Next mix the rosemary and butter and place it, and the second steak in another vacuum seal bag. Seal..
- Set temperature on circulator to 131°F..
- When temperature of the water is 131°F, add the steaks and cook for 90 minutes..
- After the 90 minutes is done, remove steaks from bags. Set a frying pan to a very high heat, we are looking to brown the surface without cooking the inside of the steaks. Place the steaks in the pan and fry on both sides for approximately 90 seconds on each side,.
- Note: you can use any combination of steak seasoning or marinade. It's a personal choice. I prefer the soya sauce and garlic powder, it adds a great subtle flavor..
This is the case with me. Most people HATE WELL DONE STEAK! Specially if you are a steak lover like we are. However everyone has a well done steak person in their family. Most of the time you feel like you.