Green Jello Salad.
You can cook Green Jello Salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Jello Salad
- Prepare 24 oz of Low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Lime Jell-O (Sugar Free).
- Prepare 12 oz of Cool Whip.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple slices (optional).
Green Jello Salad instructions
- With electric mixer, beat cottage cheese until fairly smooth (about 5 minutes)..
- Add Jell-O packet to cottage cheese and continue mixing..
- Add cream cheese (room temperature) to bowl and continue mixing..
- Add Cool Whip to bowl and mix until all ingredients are blended..
- Drain pineapple and fold into mixture..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving..
- Optional – Garnish with pineapple slices..