Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to order it for takeout ever again, and it's healthier. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's quick enough for a weeknight meal.
With an added ingredient to make this thick and glossy sauce taste even BETTER than take-out, PLUS extra sauce in the recipe, the beef is tender/soft using less than half the oil than other recipes. That are realistic to make nutt and full of flavor like this beef and broccoli recipes. If you think to replicate classic North This tender beef and broccoli stir fry is saucy and any vegetable lover's (and hater's because that sauce) dream – it's bursting with fiber, "greenery". You can cook Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦
- Prepare 2.5 pounds of beef flank steak.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for sautéing (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen cut broccoli (or larger).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
This authentic Chinese beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is popular with Westerners and Chinese alike where it is eaten for its health benefits. Beef and broccoli are both very healthy ingredients and high in nutrition. There are many different ways to cook this stir-fry. This is an easy and tasty beef with broccoli version that I enjoy eating with warm rice.
Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your steak…….
- Slice steak into thin strips…..
- Place steak strips into a pan that has been heated with vegetable oil and fry strips until almost brown, then add some black pepper to strips and your minced garlic…….
- Next add your sliced onion and sauté all until onion is slightly wilted……
- Remove steak and onion from pan and set to the side……
- In the same pan that you used for the steak add your cooking sherry and boil until sherry is slightly reduced……
- Add to that pan : the condensed tomato soup, beef broth, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and ginger……
- Stir well and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes…….
- Now add your frozen broccoli and heat until broccoli is tender…..
- Now add your brown sugar and cook until slightly thickened….
- Next add your steak that you put off to the side and mix all well, boil for about 5 minutes…..
- Remove from heat and serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember. Everyone's eaten beef and broccoli at a cheapy Chinese place: It's often the healthiest thing on the menu, with lots of steamed and briefly stir fried broccoli florets, a light sauce and lean meat. The difference between using beef and venison of any kind — I used elk here, but deer or moose or. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!