Veg Hakka Noodles. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles make a great weeknight meal! These are great on their own or serve along with chili paneer or gobi manchurian for an Indo-Chinese dinner! My perception of Chinese food was very different when I was a kid.
This dish is very popular across all of India and is often served in Indian Restaurants or in parties. Hakka Noodles Recipe with step by step photos. One of the most popular dish from the cuisine, Vegetable hakka noodles is loved most by the kids and whats better than making it at home for them. there is a subtle difference between normal noodles recipe and veg hakka noodles recipe. firstly, the main difference between those two is the style of preparations. basically, this recipe is tossed fried recipe wheres as noodles are a stir-fried recipe. secondly, hakka noodles is prepared using the thin rice noodles whereas noodles recipe can be prepared with any type of noodles. lastly. You can cook Veg Hakka Noodles using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Hakka Noodles
- It’s 250 gm of noodles.
- It’s 3 litre of water.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion slices.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green bell pepper slices.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped spring onion for garnishing.
This time it was Perfect Veg Hakka noodles – Indo Chinese with a side of healthy yummy healthier no fry veg manchurian. For recipe on the vegetable manchurian check out the recipe notes section. Today I am sharing this quick version of noodles which is loved by all with tips and tricks to get the perfect noodles every. veg noodles recipe how to make noodles recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple vegetable-based noodles recipe made with simple plain wheat noodles. it is an popular indo chinese version of noodles recipe made with a generous amount of chopped veggies. it is an ideal lunch box or tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults, but can also be.
Veg Hakka Noodles step by step
- First boil the noodles then strain it with cold water,coat it with little oil then keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan put some oil when the oil is hot add chopped garlic,green chilies then add carrots,onions,cabbage bell pepper salt cook it for few minutes.
- Then add the boiled noodles black pepper powder,soya sauce,green chilli sauce,spring onion stir it for few minutes then turn off the flame serve hot…
Boil veg hakka noodles according to package directions. Be sure to rinse noodles under cold water after they are done cooking. Spread noodles on a large flat surface (baking sheet/pan etc) and drizzle with oil, using your hands to gently separate the noodles from one another. Indo Chinese Hakka Noodles with Peppers, Onions, Cabbage, Carrots and a Simple Sauce. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles, veggies and sauces.