Steamed banana cupcakes. Steamed Banana Cupcakes are delicious cupcakes that can be made without oven. Leftover banana can be made into this. If you Like this video please give us a.
Even without the brownish top crust as what. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. They make for such an easy (and healthy). You can cook Steamed banana cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed banana cupcakes
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of mashed banana.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! Today's banana cupcake recipe is a mix of these banana cupcakes and my banana cake, which are very Pretty sure salted caramel pairs with everything. I'd probably eat an entire plate of steamed.
Steamed banana cupcakes instructions
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot and set aside to cool..
- Mash banana with fork. Set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and pake yellow. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Add mashed banana. Mix well..
- Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture..
- Pour in about 3/4 tje cupcake molder. steam at high heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean..
Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat. Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like. See more ideas about Cake recipes, Banana cupcakes, No bake cake. With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour.