Paleo peanut butter mug cake. A much faster way to bake this peanut butter cake is as muffins. By the way, I recently came out with an eBook full of delicious coconut flour recipes. —>>> Check it out here! This easy flourless gluten free peanut butter mug cake is only three ingredients.
You'll only need four simple ingredients to make this tasty treat. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here's an overview of what you'll need: Peanut butter: Use natural creamy peanut butter. You can have Paleo peanut butter mug cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo peanut butter mug cake
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Melted peanut butter.
I use Trader Joe's, which contains peanuts and salt. Before we lived together, I hardly ever made healthy chocolate peanut butter mug cakes just because. I did, OK, make these seriously hideous but painfully delicious mug cakes of yore (when they were called, um… microwave cakes? This particular "mug cake" uses only a banana for sweetness, with no added flours or sugars.
Paleo peanut butter mug cake step by step
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a medium/big mug.
- Put in the microwave for 2 mins, check at 1:30.
- Optional: Melt peanut butter to make a sauce and pour over the cake after crushing it up in cup.
Like the banana, it works in a similar fashion of replacing any oil, butter or even eggs. It also adds a delicious flavor boost, along with satiety. If you are an almond butter lover, there is a good chance you already have all the ingredients on hand! If you have all ingredients for this recipe today, do yourself a favor – get up from your chair right now and make this amazing cinnamon almond cake in a cup. Chocolate and peanut butter are one of my favorite combinations.