Best taco dip Mycookbook. Best taco dip Mycookbook Happy Memorial Day. This is what we are having with our hamburgers and hotdogs. My first time making this , easy and good. #mycookbook.
Gently re-heat in micro before serving leftover portion. Read product labels to ensure all products are gluten-free if that's a consideration for you. I absolutely love game food, nachos, dips, hot wings etc. You can cook Best taco dip Mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best taco dip Mycookbook
- Prepare 16 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning for homemade seasoning or 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of iceberg lettuce (diced and shredded).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
So when I discovered this recipe, I was in heaven! This recipe for slow cooker taco dip is AMAZING! Start by browning and seasoning your hamburger. The menu* is one of my favorites and it's incredibly simple: A big brisket goes in the slow-cooker the night before and in the morning is transferred to the fridge where it can rest for the day so it can be easily de-fatted and gently rewarmed and shredded before dinner. [Recipe here.]A pot of black beans, which can also be handed off to the slow-cooker, is essential.
Best taco dip Mycookbook instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a hand mixer utnil the dip is combined and creamy..
- If there are small clumps, then the cream cheese isn’t soft enough. Just let it sit longer so the cream cheese can soften again and mix again..
- Once it is mixed, pour into a serving platter. Top with shredded cheese, then shredded lettuce, and finally diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips..
- Notes- make a day ahead of time. wrap it up.and refrigerate it dont put lettuce or tomato on, wait until ready to sever it. Leave sit out for one hr before severing it and top it with the lettuce and tomato and add more cheese if you like. This is a dip so you want it to be scoped out so it needs to sit out so its scopes nicely. I used a pie dish, but you can use whatever you like. I did make mine the night before and it took no time to chop up the veggies and add it..
I've had to come up w/ some crazy recipes to cope with this! I've also found great recipes too! Please share them w/ those who are abstinent from sugar/flour! PALEO recipes may use HONEY in them! If you can't eat honey, please watch these recipes!