Peanut Sauce for Asian Satay – Kuah Kacang. Rahsia Kuah Kacang Mak yang paling sedap Resepi kuah kacang mak saya ni resepi yang paling best dan paling yang ditunggu-tunggu oleh semua tetamu masa hari raya. Hari ni saya dan mak saya kongsikan resepi.
Made with real peanuts instead of bottled peanut butter. #satay #malaysianfood #asian #peanutbutter #sauce #gravy #dips #foodie #homemade #meat #grill #malaysia #stayhome Kuah Kacang (Peanut Sauce) sham jallaludin.. Slow cooker peanut sauce – minimal effort, maximum taste! Kuah kacang or peanut sauce is one of the most important dishes on any self-respecting spread for Hari Raya Aidilfitri. You can have Peanut Sauce for Asian Satay – Kuah Kacang using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Sauce for Asian Satay – Kuah Kacang
- You need of A. Blend.
- Prepare 2 C of dried chilli- cut, seeded, soaked & softened.
- It’s 1 of large brown onion.
- It’s 1 stalk of lemon grass- thinly sliced.
- Prepare of B. Other ingredients.
- Prepare 600 g of dry roasted unsalted peanut.
- It’s of (Coarsely ground).
- It’s 2 C of finely minced brown onion.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind paste + 1/4 c water.
- It’s 1-3/4 C of cooking oil.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of coconut/palm sugar/sugar.
- It’s 3-4 C of water.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken seasoning/bullion/salt.
This rich and nutty-sweet concoction pairs with any number of dishes, including nasi impit, lemang, ketupat, lodeh as well as satay. Let's face it, satay without peanut sauce is like having mac and cheese with no. Great recipe for Satay Peanut Sauce (Kuah Kacang Sate). It's actually just called Peanut Sauce.
Peanut Sauce for Asian Satay – Kuah Kacang instructions
- Blend ingredients in A with few tbsp of water. Prepare B. Crush peanuts using mortar & pestle or food processor. Mince onions. Mix & dilute tamarind paste in 1/4 c of water. Discard any skin, keep the juice. Set everything aside..
- In a sauce pan or a wok, heat oil on medium heat. Add minced onion & sauté for a minute, then add A (blended ingredients, fry until aromatic..
- Add ground peanuts, tamarind juice, sugar & water, stir to combine. Season with salt or chicken bullion/powder. Leave to simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Taste & adjust seasoning or water. Sauce will thickened once cooled. Adjust consistency (water 3-4 C). Sauce is done once its lightly thickened. Serve with Satay, steamed glutinous rice or plain warm rice..
Usually serve with Satay, and also often with rice cakes (Nasi Impit). There are numerous versions of Peanut Sauce in Indonesia and Malaysia, I myself prefer the Bali version with real lime juice. Blend or process the spice paste ingredients to form a paste. Toast the peanuts in a pan until golden. Allow to cool, then grind to form a coarse powder.