PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋. View Our Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Make It With Prego® Italian Sauce Tonight We Bring You Truly Pasture-Raised Chicken. From local farms to your table.
It'll look like you spent hours in the kitchen but this parmesan chicken recipe comes together easily with ingredients you probably already have in the pantry…all the way down to the marinara sauce! Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. You can cook PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋
- Prepare of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Adobo.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Instant mashed potatoes.
It's easy enough to be a family weekday meal yet impressive enough to serve to guests. When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers. —Schelby Thompson, Camden Wyoming, Delaware Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner! The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake.
PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 instructions
- Clean and cut the chicken into slices down the middle and then one more cut in half.
- You want to put 5 eggs add your seasoning in the egg to make it more effective (pepper salt adobo garlic powder) place the chicken inside the Parmesan and then dip in egg let drain and dip in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken until is how you want it.
- Make your mashed potatoes with boil water and oil add (adobo salt pepper parsley).
This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own. Parmesan Chicken Breast worth Fighting Over (and For) When we were kids, my mother used to make this Parmesan chicken breast dish that was so good we would fight for drippings, every last crumb. She would start with a whole chicken, remove the skin and bones (and use them for making chicken stock ), and then cut the meat into small pieces. Place each chicken breast on a plate and pile mound of salad on top. Serve hot with shaved or grated Parmesan on top.