Layered Pasta Salad. Love every layer equally with our make-ahead Layered Pasta Salad Recipe. Pile on ham, cheese, tomatoes and onions in this simple Layered Pasta Salad Recipe that's perfect for your next barbecue or picnic! This Cold Pasta Salad is a colorful side dish for BBQ's and potlucks.
MORE+ LESS The best Layered Pasta Salad recipe you will ever find. Welcome to RecipesPlus, your premier destination for delicious and dreamy food inspiration. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. You can cook Layered Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 of large red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of pkg frozen peas thawed, drained.
- Prepare 6 ounces of deli style smoked ham chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes halved.
Try our easy to follow layered pasta salad recipe. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain well. Layered salads are great for entertaining and holidays, from baby showers to birthdays, Christmas to. Pasta, vegetable oil, mayonnaise, celery, scallions, spring or green onions, mixed salad greens, tomatoes, turkey, cheddar cheese.
Layered Pasta Salad instructions
- Layer first four ingredients in 3 qt bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise and ranch dressing til blended; spread over salad, sealing to edges. Top with cheese and tomatoes..
- Refrigerate several hours. Toss gently before serving..
Prepare salad as directed on package except stir mayonnaise into seasoning mixture. Stir celery and onions into finished salad. Layered Pasta Salad recipe: Great for summer picnics and potlucks. MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad to seal. Top with cheese and tomatoes; cover.