Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato.
You can have Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato
- You need 300 g of Pork belly.
- Prepare 300 g of Sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 3 of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 200 cc of Pork soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes (no Salt added).
Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato instructions
- Peel the vegetables. Not throw away the peel of vegetables. I will use it as a soup ingredient. (Will filter later).
- Add pork belly, vegetable peel and 1.2 liters water to a pot and heat. After boiling, change to a low heat, stay for 60 minutes. Turn off the heat when it is time and leave it to cool. Then filter..
- Cut sweet potato and carrot like a diamond. Chop the onions..
- Pour olive oil into a pan and heat the garlic and cumin seeds. If garlic smells good, add vegetables and mix..
- Add pork soup and tomato can and salt. Mix the whole and add sliced pork(Thicker is better). Simmer for 1 hour on low heat..
- This is completed! (It is delicious even added eggplant and okra).