Keto Pepperoni Pizza. You can put whatever toppings that are keto-friendly on this pizza if you wish, it is obviously not restricted to having to be a pepperoni pizza only. Turn crust upside down and spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. For a no crust pizza option, my absolute favorite is this easy keto low carb pizza casserole recipe.
Easy Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites are bursting with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese! At one net carb each these make the perfect low carb lunch! I've got another super easy keto recipe for you today! You can cook Keto Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- You need 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of Pepperoni.
One of the most popular recipes on this site are my Easy Keto Pizza Bites. They are loaded with mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage and have less than One food I missed on my low carb keto diet was pizza. Thanks to low carb fathead pizza crust recipes, pizza is back on the table – literally! This low carb pepperoni pizza is my current fave but a classic supreme pizza is a crowd pleaser, too.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
Fathead pizza dough takes mere minutes to make and bakes up nice and crispy. Plus it's easy to customize the dough to make sweet and savory recipes like. Sometimes we can't believe the keto diet is called a diet, especially when you get your hands on a great recipe like this low-carb Keto Pizza with Pepperoni. We guarantee that this pizza recipe is the real deal, and will fit into just about anyone's keto meal plans. You save time, you save money and you save nearly all the carbs found in traditional pizza with a bready crust.