Yakiniku (Grilled Beef Japanese style).
You can cook Yakiniku (Grilled Beef Japanese style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakiniku (Grilled Beef Japanese style)
- Prepare of <Yakiniku sauce>.
- It’s 4 of Tbsp(60 cc)…Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsp(24 g)…Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Sesame oil or Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of tsp…Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tsp…White sesame.
- Prepare of <Beef for Yaki-niku>.
- You need 100 of g…Sliced Beef(Like flank, about 1-2 mm).
- It’s 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Yakiniku sauce.
Yakiniku (Grilled Beef Japanese style) step by step
- First, make the sauce. Mix the ingredients of the Yakiniku sauce, all..
- Next, season the beef. Pour 1 Tbsp Yakiniku sauce into beef and leave, 5-6 minutes. (Let's mix the sauce with beef, enough.).
- Warming the grill well. Bake to the seasoned beef for 2-3 minutes..
- This is completed! Let's eat! And let's drink beer!.