Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce.
You can have Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce
- You need 1/2 bottle of McCormick bbq sauce or any bbq sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Of water.
- Prepare 10 of pork belly skinless.
- You need 3 of garlic clove.
Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce step by step
- Best remove the skin, Marinated the pork belly for 1 hour with the bbq sauce and water.
- Drip dry then deep fry it for about 8 minutes then slice it up thinly into easy bite size.
- Pan fry it for another 4 to 5 minutes together with some raw garlic.
- Deglaze the pan with the marinated sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Enjoy it as it is, I enjoy this with my Apple and basil With Caramelised balsamic vinaigrette.