Hershey's Chocolate Cupcakes – Gluten-Free.
You can have Hershey's Chocolate Cupcakes – Gluten-Free using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hershey's Chocolate Cupcakes – Gluten-Free
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of gluten-free flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk, room termperature best.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of Prep.
- You need of Set oven to 350 degrees.
- You need of Line 36 cupcake tins.
Hershey's Chocolate Cupcakes – Gluten-Free instructions
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients..
- Add eggs, milk, applesauce and vanilla..
- With hand mixer, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Batter may be thick..
- Stir in boiling water…batter will be thin..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick in middle comes out almost clean. Turn trays at half-way mark..
- Let cool in trays about 10 minutes before moving to cooling racks. Frost with favorite frosting..