Salsa Tacos. Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them! To make the salsa, toss together the lemon juice, lime juice, honey, apples, onion, green pepper and cilantro in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and reserve.
Whether you're celebrating Cinco de Mayo or Taco Tuesday, salsa is always a must. Easy chicken tacos served with pineapple salsa will make any day feel like a fiesta! The healthy lean white meat is marinated in savory spices and herbs for maximum flavor. You can have Salsa Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa Tacos
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need of seasonings to taste: cumin, chili powder, red pepper, blk pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Prepare of Taco shells.
- Prepare of Toppings: lettuce, sour cream, cheese, tomato, hot sauce, beans.
It's hard to resist mini handheld meals loaded with savory, crunchy and most of the time spicy fillings. Do your tongue a favor and treat it to our scintillating salsa selection. Come try "The Best Mexican Cuisine in Town" at Salsa's Taco Bar. Learn how to cook great Salsa for tacos.
Salsa Tacos step by step
- Begin cooking hamburger along with seasonings in large skillet. Drain and return to skillet..
- Meanwhile cook taco shells as directed on package..
- Add in salsa and heat on medium low heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat once done simmering..
- Set up topping station..
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Salsa for tacos recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Salsa for tacos recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Ground Beef Tacos are the perfect dish for easy weeknight dinners. This quick taco recipe is not only tasty but it uses spices you likely have on hand! Add your favorite toppings like guacamole and pico de gallo and serve in soft or crisp taco shells (or add the taco meat to lettuce for an easy taco salad)!.