Stovetop French Toast. Make Delicious French Toast W/ Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon For A Rich Flavor. Low Price Guarantee On French Toast Brand Name Clothing For Less! Vanilla extract and cinnamon bring a richness of flavor when making French toast.
On the other hand, slices that turn out soggy and squishy, charred in some spots and undercooked in others. well, there's nothing sadder. Its pretty much impossible to cook it all the way on the stove top. We like using whole wheat bread for French toast because the texture is denser than white bread, but you can use any bread you'd like. You can have Stovetop French Toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stovetop French Toast
- It’s 4-6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread.
Make sure that you let the bread stand in the egg and cream mixture for a minute, so it becomes saturated. The liquid will make the bread puff up slightly as it cooks, and the interior will be creamy, with a delicious browned crust. When french toast for breakfast is appealing, but making it in the morning isn't. An easy make-ahead French toast in the oven.
Stovetop French Toast step by step
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
The idea of French Toast for breakfast is almost always appealing. The idea of making it for everyone is sometimes not so appealing. But what about an easy baked French. And while the dish originally does hail from France (its original name, pain perdu, means lost or wasted bread), it has become a beloved American breakfast dish. Here's how to make sure that your French toast comes out with a crispy, crunchy exterior, a rich, creamy interior.