Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt. Great recipe for Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt. Let me show you my easiest teriyaki sauce recipe for chicken wing which my kid's favorite menu ! Let's cooking at your kitchen guys.
These wings are a party favorite. I sometimes make them when I order pizza instead of ordering wings. I recommend you double the sauce so you have extra to serve over rice or just dip in. You can cook Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt
- It’s 2 Lb of Chicken wing.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of (Season chicken).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper as you like.
- It’s 5 Tbs of Starch.
- It’s of (Teriyaki sauce).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Eel sauce.
- It’s of White sesame as you like.
Easy teriyaki chicken wings are marinated overnight and then baked in the oven for a tasty appetizer or main dish. This recipe calls for large chicken wings. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. With easy ingredients and fail-proof methods, each of these recipes is the workhorse of Japanese home cooks.
Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt step by step
- Cut the chicken wing open by knife for easy cooking inside. Put the chicken and (Season chicken) except starch in a bowl then mix it well..
- Add starch into a bowl and mix it well. Preheat oil for deep fry to be 160℃。.
- This crunchy texture is the key for this recipe, so it will deep fry twice. First time is lightly then leave it for 10 minutes in room temperture..
- Second time, heat the oil to be 190℃ then deep fry it to super crispy ! This recipe can be 2 kinds flavour it, the way it is garlic salt and teriyaki sauce..
- 「Teriyaki Flavour」 Put the chicken as much as you need in a bowl, add the eel sauce and sesame seeds on it and mix it well. Garnish with lemon as you like on plate, Bon appetit !.
- You can find the eel sauce at Japanese food market. This recipe video is → Coozy Life chicken wing on my YouTube channel. Have a great your cooking time guys !.
You'll find sweet and sour chicken meatballs, teriyaki chicken, butter shoyu chicken, crispy bite-size karaage fried chicken and more on the menu. Caramel chicken is the new teriyaki chicken. From teriyaki tofu to salted chicken wings, we've put together a collection of easy Japanese side dishes that your family will love and work well on many occasions. In a Japanese household, you'll often find colorful side dishes being served in small plates at the family dinner. This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite!