Taco Soup 🥘.
You can cook Taco Soup 🥘 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup 🥘
- It’s 1-2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 12-14 ounce can sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of 12-14 ounce can black beans.
- You need 1 of 12-14 ounce can pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (can be any spiciness you enjoy).
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning (more for preference).
- You need 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 (46 ounce) of can tomato juice.
Taco Soup 🥘 step by step
- Do NOT drain canned goods, they help flavor the soup. ^_^.
- Add all ingredients except burger into a large pot. For the taco, ranch, and dry seasonings, add to your taste preference. I always add equal amounts of them, so it balances the flavor. Heat this to a low simmer, and let that sit for about 10 minutes..
- Brown ground beef or whatever meat of choice you decide to use. (You could even skip meat if you like for a nice vegetarian soup!) Add meat to the soup and simmer another 10 minutes..