Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits.
You can cook Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits
- You need 1 lb of beef boneless chuck cut into 1/2" pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shortening.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- Prepare 12 oz of mixed vegetables of your choosing..
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of non-dairy sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits instructions
- Brown beef in shortening in skillet; remove beef..
- Add margarine, hot water, beef bouillon, worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, & beef to skillet..
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover & simmer 30 minutes..
- Heat oven to 450°F..
- Prepare biscuits by mixing sour cream & 1 cup biscuit mix; adding baking mix slowly until reach drop biscuit consistency. Then set aside..
- Mix cold water & 3 tbsp baking mix until smooth. Gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil & stir 1 minute..
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Drop biscuit dough over top by spoonful..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..