BBQ Sloppy Joe’s. Upgrade Your Sloppy Joes With Singles Unmistakable Creamy Melt & American Flavor! Sloppy joes are a family favorite at our house, and this BBQ sloppy joes recipe is no different. Let me state though – We are not a fan of canned sloppy joes, we love homemade sloppy joes.
This sloppy joe recipe is quick and inexpensive. In addition to putting it on rolls, try this slightly sweet beef mixture over rice, biscuits, or baked potatoes. Heat oil in a large skillet with straight sides. You can have BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
Add the bell peppers and garlic. Sloppy Joes Yummy, scrumptious comfort food.to the max! Also add mix in thinly sliced cucumber slices or shredded carrot. These easy Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes are the most deliciously easy BBQ flavor sloppy joes on top of garlic Texas toast, topped with melted cheese!
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s instructions
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes – this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..
I don't think there is anything quite like good ole SLOPPY JOES. It is a meal that is so much a part of my childhood. Dr Pepper Barbecue Sloppy Joes are a hearty meal perfect for tailgating and family get togethers! A simple recipe that is a real crowd pleaser! No matter which team you are cheering on this season we can all agree that there has to be some amazing food involved!