My pour and dump Chili 🌶. Great recipe for My pour and dump Chili 🌶. So many ways to pick from, I use what I have on hand out of all of these ingredients, and I like to mix it up some too. My grandpa alway made chili with tomato juice, and no tomato paste, so that's how I make.
You can spice it up if you like or leave it as is. Serve it inside baked potatoes or on top rice for the perfect hearty dinner. This chili would also be delicious served with sour cream, cheese, and salsa and scooped with tortilla chips or in Frito Pie. You can have My pour and dump Chili 🌶 using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My pour and dump Chili 🌶
- It’s 1 can of tomato juice.
- You need 1-2 cans of chili beans.
- You need 1 can of dark red Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of light red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn (optional).
- It’s 1 can of black beans (optional).
- You need 1 packet of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Hot sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 can of Stewed tomatoes or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Hotter spicy chili.
- You need of Use sriracha hot chili sauce.
- It’s of Use diced tomatoes with green chilies hot, instead of diced or stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Toppings a hot and spicy cheese.
- It’s Dash of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s of Substitute different options.
- Prepare of Green beans / no corn.
- You need of No black Beans or veggies.
- You need of No black beans use corn or green beans.
- You need of Add sweet peppers or bell peppers, onions, diced and cook after Browning the hamburger meat, with meat till soft.
- Prepare of No black beans no corn no green beans (poor mans chili).
Slather it on hot dogs to make easy Chili Dogs, pour over a baked potato, use it in Chili Mac, or just eat as is. This is the one chili recipe you'll want to make over and over again. So many ways to pick from, I use what I have on hand out of all of these ingredients, and I like to mix it up some too. Keep a batch of this hearty chili in in the freezer for easy weeknight meals or game day entertaining.
My pour and dump Chili 🌶 step by step
- Brown hamburger meat drain fat..
- Drain and rinse kidney beans, then drain corn.
- DO NOT DRAIN CHILI BEANS. (That’s what thickens it up, I don’t use tomato paste) add juice and all! Do Not drain Stewed tomatoes,diced tomatoes,or tomatoes with green chiles..
- Pour can of tomato juice in crockpot. (instant pot, or stock pot for stove top).
- Add all ingredients, and seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- low 6 -8hrs – high 4-6 (give or take).
- Instant pot- 10-15 mins.
- Stove top- on low 4 hrs.
- Oven roaster- for a big batch… double or triple the recipe cook on low or high just keep an eye on it. And mix occasionally.
- This chili is better the next day…. but honestly in my house it only last the day I make it..
- Topping- cheese,, more hot sauce, corn chips, corn bread, crackers, bread. (different flavor corn chips, Jalapeño cornbread – see my recipe).
Get the Recipe: Slow-Cooker Freezer-Pack Brisket Chili To make this yummy Instant Pot chili, dump all ingredients in the Instant Pot and mix them with a large spoon so the ground meat, beans, tomato sauce and spices are evenly mix. To start, just dump all of the Heinz Chili Sauce and the grape jelly into a medium sauce pan. Heat this over medium heat, stirring often, until it begins to simmer. Place all of the frozen meatballs into a large slow cooker, then pour the sauce over top. Separately mix the spices for each dump.