Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream.
This KETO CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE is extra cheesy and bursting with goodness. My whole family loves this mixture of creamy, cheesy broccoli and juicy chicken. I have a feeling that one of these days I'm going to share a broccoli recipe and you guys are just going to leave me behind. You can cook Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake
- It’s 1 lb of diced chicken breast, cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot sauce (any – I prefer Nando's).
- Prepare 12 oz of alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own).
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best).
- It’s 10 oz of broccoli, steamed.
- Prepare 10 oz of asparagus, steamed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
See great recipes for Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake too! HOW TO STORE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS. Place diced butter over chicken and asparagus. Remove from oven and garnish with lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference).
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot)..
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus.
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper..
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables..
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set..
Serve the oven baked chicken immediately. Recipe notes: This Cheesy Baked Buffalo Chicken recipe is tender and juicy, with a big kick of heat that's cooled by creamy, melted cheeses. Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Bake is an easy and very tasty casserole dinner! With tender chicken and asparagus in a cheesy dijon and lemon cream sauce – you are gonna love. This chicken and asparagus casserole recipe is low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and sugar-free.