Easy thai deep fried banana dessert. Fried bananas are a popular dessert and snack food in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia. Click Play to See This Thai Fried Banana (Goreng Pisang) Recipe Come Together. How to make deep fried bananas (banana empanada).
READ DESCRIPTION Today my mom is going to show you how to make Fried Bananas. If you enjoyed seeing this please leave a like, rate, comment, subscribe. These simple Pan-fried Bananas are caramelized in honey and cinnamon for a simple and delicious treat. You can cook Easy thai deep fried banana dessert using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy thai deep fried banana dessert
- It’s of Main.
- Prepare 3 medium of to large bananas slice into medium to thick pieces.
- You need 4 cup of oil to deep fry.. Use 3 – 4 cups depending.
- Prepare of batter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour (or all purpose).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut(optional).
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of ice cream scoop.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup drizzled over or alternative.
While I've never been a big fan of eating bananas plain from the peel, caramelized bananas…bananas foster…oh, and those deep fried banana egg roll. These banana desserts double up as lazy morning treats as well as a plate of french toast. This dessert pizza couldn't be easier to prepare, making it pre-morning coffee friendly. Plus, the luscious combination of Nutella and sliced bananas will win praise from.
Easy thai deep fried banana dessert instructions
- chop bananas into equal portions.
- heat up oil on low – medium heat.
- mix all the dry ingredients together.
- slowly add the water to the dry ingredients making a thick batter.
- dip the banana pieces in the batter , once oil has heated place in the oil.
- Turn the bananas once theyre half cooked on the one side. Should be a minute on either side or until golden brown and crispy.
- remove and drain on kitchen towel to remove any excess oil.
- serve with vanilla icecream. Drizzle maple syrup or alternative. Enjoy.
Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. I eat a banana about every day. Imagine my surprise last year when I found out I had a potassium deficiency—especially when my love for bananas has been a. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread. Easy deep-fried Banana fritters are a quick way to replace your usual doughnuts and use of extra Fried Banana Recipes, Banana Dessert Recipes, Easy Desserts, Delicious Deep Fried Bananas, Crunch Cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Thai Dessert, Graham.