Tuna Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Tuna Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- You need 8 oz of fresh tuna.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 12 each of wonton wrappers, Julliene.
- You need 1 each of Boston bib lettuce heads.
- It’s 1 oz of toasted sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 each of Jalapeño shaved.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Sriracha hot sauce.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Preheat vegetable oil at 375°F.
- Fry the wonton until crispy about a minute, put in a bowl and toss with sesame oil and salt.
- Separate the leafs from the lettuce, rinse and spread them on a serving dish.
- Place the wonton threads on the lettuce cups.
- cut the Tuna in half oz pieces and place on top of the wonton, top with the shaved jalapeños and a dot of sriracha.