Low Fat Strawberry Dessert.
You can have Low Fat Strawberry Dessert using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Fat Strawberry Dessert
- It’s 2 box of 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Truvia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz sugar free cool whip.
- You need 1 quart of Strawberries.
- You need 2 packages of Wick's sugar free glaze ( Walmart has).
- You need 2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
Low Fat Strawberry Dessert instructions
- Melt butter and mix into the graham cracker crumbs and cover the bottom of a 13×9 or smaller METAL pan to form crust.
- In a separate bowl beat cream cheese ( do not use fat free).
- Add Truvia to cream cheese and blend.
- Add vanilla and blend in.
- Add cool whip and blend in.
- Spread this mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- In another bowl cut strawberries into 3rds and mix in the 2 packages of Wick's sugar free glaze then spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for 4-5 hours then enjoy.