Potato waffles. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests.
They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings. This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. You can cook Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- It’s Half of cup boiled peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare slices of Bread.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Mayo.
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Birds Eye Potato Waffles, they're Waffly Versatile. Grill 'em, bake 'em, load 'em, love 'em. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable. And if you want to cook for the whole family, it's easy to scale.