Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker. This slow cooker beef stroganoff is tender beef, mushrooms and egg noodles, all tossed in a savory creamy sauce. Hearty and comforting Beef Stroganoff becomes fall-apart tender with a few hours in the slow cooker. Cooking the beef in butter until browned, results in the best flavor.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe is the easy, healthy version of the classic, making the perfect family meal for busy weekdays. One of my goals this year is to put my slow cooker to use and make more healthy dinners. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with tender, sliceable cuts of beef and noodles cooked together in the slow cooker with a rich creamy mushroom sauce. You can cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 6 Oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
This is our delicious beef stroganoff recipe. All of the ingredients go into the slow cooker raw, no pre-cooking needed. There's nothing easier or tastier than a beef stroganoff made in the slow cooker. Everything goes in, and deliciousness comes out!
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Tender beef, hearty mushrooms and a creamy sauce poured over a bowl of warm egg noodles is the definition of comfort. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are So easy. M having guests for casual dinner tomorrow and it will be in the crockpot while I'm off to a busy. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff makes such a delicious and simple meal!