How to make soy sauce with rice malt（koji）. Great recipe for How to make soy sauce with rice malt（koji）. Koji is a steamed cereal（rice / wheat / soybean） that is propagated with koji mold. Miso, soy sauce, mirin, salted rice malt (Shio-koji) , soy sauce with rice malt, amazake, etc. are made using this koji.
It is called "Sinangag na may Toyo". It is just easy to do, you just need a little amount of time. You can also do it before you eat your breakfast. You can have How to make soy sauce with rice malt（koji） using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to make soy sauce with rice malt（koji）
- It’s 200 ml of rice malt.
- You need 200 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need bottle of Storage.
An easy-to-make fried rice dish with soy sauce, egg, carrots, and onion. The taste is similar to restaurant Chinese, but it can easily be made with home ingredients. To make soy sauce, soak the soy beans in water overnight, then boil and mash them into a paste. Inspired by the rice served at some Hibachi style restaurants, where the meals are prepared in front of you as an art form.
How to make soy sauce with rice malt（koji） instructions
- Wash the storage bottle cleanly. Wipe the inside and mouth of the bottle with boiling disinfection or edible alcohol..
- In the bowl, put rice malt. Rub rice malt and loosen them apart..
- In a storage bottle, pour the rice malt, pour soy sauce and mix well..
- Stored at room temperature and completed in about 1 week to 10 days..
- [point] Stir once a day to include air. If the rice malt is damp and the water level is low, add soy sauce so that the rice malt can be pickled. After completion, store it in the refrigerator. The storage period is about 3 months..
- There are several recipes using soy sauce with rice malt, so please have a look！.
When I first started trying to make my own soy sauce, there wasn't a lot of information on the web, and the only posts about the process showed people making patties out of soy and letting them grow mold from whatever wild molds might be present in the air. Many of these "recipes" were based on people watching their Asian relatives make. Plain white rice is a great side dish that you can enjoy with different types of meals. White rice is soft, moist, heavy, and somewhat tasteless. Soy sauce fried rice is simple yet indulgent.