Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce. Order Your Premium Salmon Today & Save! Baked salmon coated in a crunchy pecan-maple topping is a very tasty dinner that fits into a paleo-, gluten-free, and dairy-free lifestyle. Salmon / ˈ s æ m ə n / is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae.
Many species of salmon have been introduced into non-native environments such as the Great Lakes of North. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. Try these delicious recipes any night of the week for a no-stress dinner. You can have Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce
- You need 1 of large salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
King-of-the-salmon, Trachipterus altivelis, is a species of ribbonfish in the family Trachipteridae. Its common name comes from the legends of the Makah people west of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, which hold that this fish leads the salmon annually to their spawning grounds. Catching or eating king-of-the-salmon was forbidden, as it was feared killing one would stop the salmon run. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce instructions
- Add oil to pan and heat to Med High..
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Add salmon and 1/4 bag of frozen mixed veggies to cook..
- While salmon cooks, create mayo sauce by adding 1/2 cup mayo, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp garlic powder in a bowl and stir..
- When salmon skin begins to brown and flake on first side, flip and cook the other side..
- When cooking is near done (salmon should be more transparent and a lighter pink in color; veggies should be soft) turn down the heat and mix in mayo sauce. I like to go ahead and let the salmon flake to pieces while mixing everything together. Grind some extra pepper on top, if you like pepper as much as I do :).
- P.S. the last photo shows this meal in my Instant Pot, but I would recommend doing this in a medium-sized pan instead! Much easier. Does not need to be steamed..
- Serve in your favorite bowl and enjoy eating a healthy meal! 🙃.
Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Salmon definition is – a large anadromous salmonid fish (Salmo salar) of the North Atlantic noted as a game and food fish —called also Atlantic salmon. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. Read about what we're doing to amplify black voices during this critical time. Our wild Alaskan seafood home delivery brings you more than just a box of seafood.