Congee from Mulan. Start a day before you want to cook. Put the pork belly in a large sealing bag and pour in the brine. Let's get down to business: it's Mulan's iconic smiling breakfast—but tiny!
Foodie Friday Today we make Mulan's Congee! Mushu showed up hard with this and I have to say, congee is one of my favorite foods and dishes. Mulan's breakfast porridge is artfully animated to perfection in this episode of Disney From Scratch. You can have Congee from Mulan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Congee from Mulan
- You need 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 6 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of Bacon for mouth.
- It’s 2 of Fried eggs for eyes.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic salt.
Be amazed by this whimsical #stopmotion , inspired by the Disney movie Mulan. Congee (粥 or 稀飯) is a classic Chinese breakfast dish, though it is also a staple in many other countries including Burma, Indonesia, Japan, and even parts of Europe. Congee is essentially a rice porridge made by boiling rice in a great deal of water until it breaks down into a puddinglike consistency. Deffo gonna just make and eat plain kongi tomorow because I wanna know what it tastes like.
Congee from Mulan step by step
- In pressure cooker or instant pot add rice, water, bouillon cubes. Set on low for 30 mins with a 2 minutes natural release then a quick release..
- After rice is done add the seasonings. (mix).
- 10mins before rice is done start cooking the bacon and eggs.
- In a bowl put the rice in then build the face..
- Notes- I used turkey bacon so it was hard to make a smile..
Make sure the rice doesn't boil. Binging with Babish The Series posted an episode of a show.. Turn the heat on high until the water boils. View production, box office, & company info Women on Set: Celebrating Directors in Their Field. In pressure cooker or instant pot add rice, water, bouillon cubes.