Sophie's Dinner in a Pepper.
You can have Sophie's Dinner in a Pepper using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's Dinner in a Pepper
- It’s 2 large of red peppers.
- It’s 200 grams of canned chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of cous cous (measurement in instructions).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 80 grams of drained canned sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of rock salt.
Sophie's Dinner in a Pepper step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Mix chopped tomatoes with herbs, spices, sweetcorn..
- Chop chicken into small strips/bite sized pieces..
- Cut the top off the pepper, remove the seeds etc..
- Measure the cous cous out by filling half a pepper. Combined with the chicken and taking into account swelling, I found this to be perfect. Mix into your tomato mixture..
- Place a dollop of cous cous mixture in the bottom. Add a layer of chopped chicken, and continue layering until your pepper is full..
- Wrap the pepper in foil, and place upright on a baking tray. Bake for around 35 minutes..