Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍. See great recipes for Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍, Qatayef With Cream too! Today I'm sharing my favorite Fajita Sandwich recipe with you all. Hope you like the video if.
See great recipes for Eid Mubarak Chocolate Cake, Eid Mubarak too! We had a beautiful time eating some amazing food, family meal and plenty of crazy fun alongside an amazing dessert. Expectation you all are making the most of our today. You can have Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion,1 tomato peeled,1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp chilli powder(grind).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, 1 inch ginger and 4 green chillies crushed.
- You need of Masala to roast(6 Kashmiri red chilli (less heat),2 tbsn.
- You need of Coriander seeds,1 tbsn dried fenugreek leaves,1 tbsn cumin seed).
- You need 1 of tbsn tomato paste,1/2cup cup oil,2 tbsn oil for fry paste.
For this special period of ramadan fasting I would like to share some vegetarian and vegan recipes for the ramadan fasting. you can even make these for your Iftar parties. Some recipes are Indian and some are Middle eastern which you can easily make in your home. I have categorized the entire list into a Whole. Ramadan Mubarak to all my dear friends.
Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 step by step
- First roast the dry masala and grind. Now crush the ginger garlic and chilli. Now heat oil in a vessel,wok or kadai then add 1 tbsn salt then add the chicken and saute and remove..
- Now same oil add the onion and tomato paste with turmeric and chilli..
- Now take ginger garlic and chillies…fry in different pan with 2 tbsn oil and transfer into the masala.mix now add 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn red tomato paste mix well and saute till oil floats up..
- Now add the chicken, mix well and add little water..now simmer 5 mins.now add half of the roasted masala.now put some coriander leaves, some thinly sliced ginger and slit green chillies.
- Serve hot,with flavoured rice,khabus,chapati with curd raita😊 Please do subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog. #newyoutuber.
May the Almighty bless us to make the most out of this month. Ramadan, our most favourite month of the year has approached us. The month is special to us in a number of ways. The spiritual importance of the month is of course the foremost one. It is the month of kindness and forgiveness.