Easy philly spaghetti squash. Easy Chicken Philly Spaghetti Squash Boats. If there is one thing I hear time and time again from readers and friends alike, it's this: Cooking for a family made up of several members is a challenge. Philly-cheesesteak shepherd's pie topped with spaghetti squash instead of potatoes is a lower carb option for the traditional shepherd's pie.
To put it in simple terms.the flavors in this beef casserole is going to blow your mind. Once browned, add tomato sauce and philly, let cook on low until squash is done Once squash is cooked, "shred" into spaghetti strands. Top each side with the beef mixture, then top with parm cheese. You can cook Easy philly spaghetti squash using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy philly spaghetti squash
- It’s 1 of squash, cut in half cleaned out.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of chunk philly cream cheese (bigger chunk= creamier sauce).
- You need 1/4 of onion diced small.
- It’s of Parm cheese.
- You need to taste of Dried basil,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Easy Chicken Philly Spaghetti Squash Boats With this recipe, it would be hard NOT to want bite or, you know, an entire dish to yourself. This ya boy, Philly boy Jay!!! You may know me from YouTube or phillyjaycooking.com. I was born and raised in the beautiful City Of Brotherly L.
Easy philly spaghetti squash step by step
- Place the cut, cleaned out squash on baking sheet and bake for 45min at 400°F.
- Meanwhile in a pan brown beef, add your onions and seasoning. Once browned, add tomato sauce and philly, let cook on low until squash is done.
- Once squash is cooked, "shred" into spaghetti strands..
- Top each side with the beef mixture, then top with parm cheese..
- Place back in oven under broil until golden..
- That easy! Enjoy.
Spaghetti Squash Recipes Looking for a simple side or an easy weeknight main packed with vegetables? Try one of our top spaghetti squash recipes from the chefs at Food Network. For a simple side that enhances the mild flavor of the spaghetti squash, toss the strands with maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper. Spaghetti squash is a very versatile yellow winter squash, which we love to replace pasta or rice with, when we're trying to eat lower carbs. When I think of food, I like to think about the origin of where I learned to cook with a certain ingredient, such as spaghetti squash.