Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. If you are following a Ketogenic diet fat bombs are amazing snacks! Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are divine! Since I started following a ketogenic lifestyle, fat bombs have been one of my favorite go-to snacks.
And let me tell you, I have an EXTREME sweet tooth and fat bombs have been the ONLY thing that calms it down. We have also heard your cry for a delicious keto friendly dessert recipe and it just doesn't get much better than these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. A fat bomb is a keto friendly nut butter cup. You can have Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- You need 3 oz of Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips (Steevia Sweetened).
- You need 1/4 cup of Jiff Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (Low Sodium).
- You need 12 tbsp of Kerrygold Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 3 tsp of Swerve Confectioners.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract (zero sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
It basically tastes like chocolate peanut butter freezer fudge! These Fat Bombs Are The Bomb. Who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter?! Each is great, but they are better together.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs instructions
- Microwave peanut butter to soften and drizzle in silicon candy molds.
- Using a double boiler completely melt butter and chocolate. Stirring regularly to combine.
- Remove chocolate from heat and stir in Swerve, Heavy Cream, Vanilla and Sea Salt. Mix until smoothly combined.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture into candy molds atop peanut butter.
- Place in freezer overnight to set chocolate.
- Store in either fridge or freezer..
Yes: they're made without any added sugar. If you're doing keto and have already hit your protein limit for the day, but are still hungry – grab a fat bomb! These peanut butter fat bombs are the perfect snack or dessert for both keto and low carb! Ingredients needed for peanut butter fat bombs: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.