Cheesy Garlic Bread. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Yes, but you'll likely need to season the garlic cheesy bread with more salt.
This prevents it from toasting too quickly. EASY AND SUPER CHEESY GARLIC BREAD CAN BE SERVED AS AN ACCOMPANIMENT OR AS A DISH ALL ON ITS OWN! I ask you, is there anything better than a good piece of garlic bread? You can cook Cheesy Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need of large loaf Italian bread.
- Prepare of salted butter – softened.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- It’s of fresh garlic – minced.
- It’s of Italian seasoning (or 1/4tsp each basil, oregano, marjoram.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of shredded 3 cheese Italian blend (such as Kraft).
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil for drizzle.
There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread. Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio. Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! Because when you need a cheesy bread fix, we want it now, now, now!
Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Slice bread in half horizontally to make a "top" and "bottom" half. Lay out on foil lined baking sheet cut sides up..
- In a small bowl combine butter, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until well blended..
- Place half of butter mixture on each half of the bread. Spread out into an even layer on each. Top each buttered bread half with one cup of shredded cheese. Drizzle with olive oil..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
The everyday version of the outrageous Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread, this is the perfect shape for dunking into soups and stews, or serve with a salad to make a meal. Make it once and you'll memorise it! Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe.