Black Bean Brownies.
You can have Black Bean Brownies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked black beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup or honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of splenda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of sugar free chocolate chips.
Black Bean Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and line and spray 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper..
- Blend everything except chocolate chips in a food processor..
- Once well blended, stir in chocolate chips and pour into baking pan..
- Let cook for 15-18 minutes..