Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce. See great recipes for Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce too! See great recipes for Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce too! Shirataki noodles are not your ordinary pasta.
You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and dishes with an Asian or Mexican flair. Of course, our shirataki noodle recipes are perfect if you're craving Italian, ramen, lo mein or healthy pasta salad. New, Exciting and Healthy Recipes for the Whole Family Shirataki noodle recipes for stir-fry, curries, salads, and more. You can cook Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce
- You need 50 gr of dry Shirataki rice.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper as much you want.
- You need Half of glass of light vegetable broth.
Shirataki Noodles With Almond Butter Sauce. In addition to a shirataki noodle base, this dish includes broccoli, carrots and cabbage, but honestly, you could use whatever green-zone veggies you have. Using a homemade sugar-free sauce of erythritol, tamarind, rice vinegar, and oyster sauce, you'll never believe it's not the "real" thing. Low-Carb Vegetable Laksa with Shirataki Noodles Sensitive stomachs will celebrate zucchini zoodles which are moderately alkalizing, great for digestion and high in potassium.
Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce instructions
- Boil in a pot water for the rice..
- Chop very small pieces of the zucchini, onion and tomato and put it in a pan in medium fire and let it cook. Add half glass of light vegetable broth,salt, pepper and stir..
- When the water is boiled in the pot add the rice and cook it in medium fire for 10 min..
- When the rice is ready add it in the pan with the zucchini mix and stir it for 3 min in low fire..
- Serve it with parmesan if you like.Enjoy!.
Yellow squash zoodles are full of folate, fiber and phosphorus. Even sweet potatoes can be turned into squiggly zoodles! When the chicken is finished cooking, remove from the pan and set aside. These noodles are thin and translucent with a gelatinous texture, but don't let its looks throw you off. Zucchini makes for delicious and healthy snacks and is a great ingredient in breakfast muffins and even pizza bases.